SIGN UP AND GET 15% OFF YOUR FIRST ORDER!

Vegan, Organic
& Ethical

Shop now

ikon

Eco-friendly Materials

Our T-shirts and bags are made of 100% organic cotton. Hoodies and sweatshirts contain 20% reused polyester (the rest 80% is organic cotton).

ikon

Ethical Production

All our clothes meets fairtrade standards, so noone has been exhausted to create these absolutely ethical fairwear products.

ikon

Vegan Messages for All

PalnTEEs is here for you to help spreading the vegan message of love, and empathy. All designs are related to veganism with positive vibes.

ikon

Eco-friendly Packaging

Reused and recycled paper: that’s all we use for packaging your orders. We do not buy boxes, but collect it from our neighbours.

Support a Vegan Organization!

You can support the vegan movement by purchasing products with certain designs. We are in connection with the biggest Hungarian vegan organisations to help their important and essential job. Currently our beneficiary is VÁE (Vegan Animal Protection) so if you buy a T-shirt or hoodie/ sweatshirt with this design you support them with €3 and we donate them €1.5 after every purchased canvased bag with Eco > Ego design.

Newsletter

Subscription

Sign up to our newsletter and get your coupon for 15% off!


99% vegán

Sorry, this entry is only available in Hungarian. 100% vegán életmód: létezik ilyen? Mennyi az annyi, ha a vegán elvekről van szó? Ki méri ezt, és mennyi a maximális pontszám? 99% lett, maradhat? 99% vegán. 80%-ban nyersvegán. 70%-ban TÉNÉ. Nem tudom, Ti hogy vagytok vele, de én már elég sokszor hallottam hasonló kijelentéseket. Az első […]

99% vegán életmód
Egy pillanat...